- USDA Details Quality Loss Program for Farmers Hit by Natural Disasters
- Purdue/CME Group Poll Shows Farmer Sentiment Rises As Income Prospects Improve
- Assistance Available for 2018, 2019 Natural Disaster Losses
- Top 10 Ag Stories of 2020 – #6 Companies Wave White Flag in Face of Legal Scrutiny of Ag Chemicals
- Equipment Roundup: Kioti’s Banner Year, New Challenger, New Deere Offer
- Can corn’s winning streak continue?
- Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force recommendations: What about ag?
- Another double-digits gain for the soybean market Tuesday
- Demand for U.S. soybeans will continue to go up and Brazil can’t compete, says strategist
- U.S. renewable fuel credits surge after lawsuit
- World Ag Expo moves online for 2021
- Pandemic tops trade war in USDA payments to farmers
- Funding the Future of Agriculture
- February deadline proposed for RFS ‘hardship’ waiver
- Phase One Ag Targets Lag, But U.S. Soybean and Corn Exports to China Surge
- The Importance of Highways to U.S. Agriculture,” a Report from USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service
- China to Boost Corn Acreage in 2021
- U.S. Wheat Associates Releases Film "Wholesome: The Journey Of U.S. Wheat"
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.