- Congress to “Cuss and Discuss” Farm Bill
- Trump Sees NAFTA Benefits, USDA’s Perdue Says
- Federal Reserve: Observations on the Ag Economy- January ’18
- Can Monster Crop Yields Continue?
- How Should Farm Growth Options be Evaluated?
- Task Force Creates a Road Map for Rural America
- All Ag Markets Close Higher Wednesday
- What the 2018 Farm Bill Means for America
- Roberts Discusses Deputy U.S. Trade Rep.
- U.S. Senator Urges Senate Leadership to Fortify Margin Protection
- Corn, 2018: Expect an Average Loss of $115.33 Per Planted Acre – Commentary
- NCC’s Jody Campiche Says Farm Bill Coverage for Cotton in the Works, But Still Long Process Ahead
- Thompson On Cotton: With Rally, Consider Pricing 2018 Crop
- Oklahoma Gins Pine Away at Record Crop, Boast of High Yields, Quality
- U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Proposes 25 Cent Gas Tax To Fund Infrastructure Investments
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers