- USDA Expands Microloan Program
- Corn, Soybeans Higher as Strong China GDP Stokes Optimism
- Crop Markets Higher as Equity Markets Rise
- USDA Export Sale: Unknown Buys 4.35 Million Bushels of Corn
- Fearing Wave of Bankruptcies, U.S. Corn Belt Wants New Debt Cap
- Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Lead Trade Mission to Chile and Peru
- Weekly Outlook: Smaller Winter Wheat Crop in 2016?
- USDA to Measure Farmland Rental Rates
- President Obama Vetoes Bill Killing EPA’s Waters of the U.S. Regulations
- USDA Issues Report on "Season-Average Price Forecasts"
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers