- New Clean Water Rule Released Ag Groups Praise Trump Administration Waters of the US Definition
- Can latest water rule withstand court challenges?
- Wheeler says EPA’s new water rule gives clarity
- Ethanol Stocks Build EIA: Ethanol Stocks at 25-Week High Despite Production Drop
- Cattle futures tiptoe on a price tightrope
- How does your bank rank you?
- It’s boom or bust for the pork industry in 2020. Watch out for the 4th quarter
- Farm Bureau establishes 2020 priorities
- Klobuchar Pledges to Roll Back Refinery Exemptions if Elected
- Losing MFP May Hurt Farm Income in 2020
- What Planting Mistake in 2019 Cost Farmers $250 Per Acre?
- Secretary Perdue Statement on EPA WOTUS Rule
- DTN Confidence Index Show Farmers Are Optimistic Despite Challenging 2019
- U Of Illinois Economist On Why Markets Haven’t Jumped Up With Two New Trade Deals
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers