- Trump Intends to Rework NAFTA
- Soy Growers Urge Prudence on NAFTA Renegotiation
- USDA Disavows Gag-Order Emailed to Scientific Research Unit
- Grassley Says All Not Lost in TPP Withdrawal
- Farm Groups Bristle as Trump Kills TPP Negotiations
- Struggling U.S. Farm Sector Faces New Threat as TPP Dies
- Dakota Pipeline: Back On?
- Ag Groups Endorse Repeal of Death Tax
- Humanewatch.org Launches Campaign Targeting Humane Society of the U.S.
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
- There Are Positives for Ag Either Way the Election Goes Oct. 30, 2020
- The Ag Issues Driving the Last Week of the Campaign Oct. 23, 2020
- Will Split-Ticket Voting Change the Balance of Power? Oct. 16, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers