- Washington Week Ahead: Trump to sign USMCA, shifting focus to Canada
- Agri-Pulse Launches New "Deep Dive" Podcast
- Queen Gives Approval To Brexit, Opens New Ag Markets For U.S.
- Trade Agreement: Yet Another Excuse To Overplant?
- Experts Urge Farmers to Weigh Economics of ARC vs. PLC on Farm-by-Farm Basis
- Roundup Settlement Possible Glyphosate Cancer Trial Postponed for Mediation
- Court forces U.S. EPA to reconsider three refinery biofuel waivers
- Farmers Edge, Premier Crop Insurance Announce Partnership
- Wheeler says EPA’s new water rule gives clarity
- Organizations react to new water rule
- U.S. Agricultural Trade Developments: China, the European Union, and India
- Fed Cattle Steady, COF 2% Higher
- Proceeds For Damage to Crops is Deferrable
- Signal to Noise: Farmers Will Need MFP 3.0. Will They Get It?
- Super Bowl: SF Writer Throws Shade On ‘Cowtown’
- 1973 Is the Wettest Year On Record, What Happened In 1974–NOAA shows 2019 was the second wettest year on record
- Preserving the Value of Your Farm
- USDA Begins Building FMD Vaccine Bank To Protect Nation’s 172 Million Cattle, Hogs
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers