- USDA Extends Deadline for Farm Aid to Feb. 14 After Shutdown
- Farm Subsidies to Leap on $9.8 Billion in Trade Aid
- Morning Market Review for Jan. 29, 2019
- What is a "Wetland" Under New WOTUS Proposal?
- How Long Will Markets Wait?
- USDA Chief Economist: Expect Some Delayed Reports February 8
- 3 Big Things Today, January 29
- How a Global Collapse Would Affect American Farmers
- USDA Playing Catch Up
- An Overview of U.S. Farms From USDA’s Economic Research Service
- Cleveland On Cotton: Big-Crop Potential? Look For Coverage Opportunities
- Secretary of Agriculture to Speak at 2019 Cattle Industry Convention
- Farm Bill Mandates Spending Of $428 Billion Over 5 Years – Where The Money Goes
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.