- USDA Extends Deadline for Farm Aid to Feb. 14 After Shutdown
- Farm Subsidies to Leap on $9.8 Billion in Trade Aid
- Morning Market Review for Jan. 29, 2019
- What is a "Wetland" Under New WOTUS Proposal?
- How Long Will Markets Wait?
- USDA Chief Economist: Expect Some Delayed Reports February 8
- 3 Big Things Today, January 29
- How a Global Collapse Would Affect American Farmers
- USDA Playing Catch Up
- An Overview of U.S. Farms From USDA’s Economic Research Service
- Cleveland On Cotton: Big-Crop Potential? Look For Coverage Opportunities
- Secretary of Agriculture to Speak at 2019 Cattle Industry Convention
- Farm Bill Mandates Spending Of $428 Billion Over 5 Years – Where The Money Goes
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Breaking News! 📰
USDA has made improvements to Crop Insurance policies with new options!
For more information and to read the statement USDA's RMA Administrator, Martin Barbre, visit http://ProudToFarm.com!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #USDA ...
From all of us at the Fowler Agency, we want to wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #Happy4th #FouthOfJuly #IndependenceDay
2020 Harvest Prices have been announced!
⭐️ - Wheat | $4.44/bushel
⭐️ - Canola | $0.157/pound
⭐️ - Barley | $2.68/bushel
Give us a call if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropI...