- Seven Steps to a Farm Bill Decision
- 2015 Crop Year Commodity Exchange Price Provisions – Peanuts (CEPP) Factors – March 15, 2015 Sales Closing Date
- 3 Ag Takeaways from the 2016 White House Budget
- USDA Launches "Five Faces of the Farm Bill" Series
- Farm Bill – A Look One Year In
- Are You Buying or Selling Farmland?
- Will Corn Acreage Enter Free Fall?
- Ag Committee Chairs Blast Obama Budget
- U.S. Cattle Inventory Finally Starting to Increase
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers