- Secretary Sonny Perdue Press Release: USDA Issues Third Tranche of 2019 MFP Payments
- Sec. Perdue Highlights EU Ag Trade Issues
- Lighthizer says he has not heard from Chinese on coronavirus concerns
- Final 2019 Market Facilitation Program payments going out this week
- Details on 3rd tranche of 2019 MFP payments
- Some under-used crop insurance features could save money
- Perdue argues against geographic indicators during EU trip
- Ag market analyst says coronavirus concern is growing
- Non-Specialty, Cover Crops Had to be Planted by Aug. 1, 2019, for MFP Eligibility
- Weekly Grain Movement – Soybeans top trade guesses
- Can you cut taxes by restructuring the business?
- Motto of the best farm leaders: Never stop learning
- Monsanto officials limited dicamba weedkiller testing, court testimony shows
- Farmers ready to put trade war behind them
- Texas: 2 Profitability Workshops, Lubbock, Feb.19, March 18
- Wheat Groups Applaud Administration For Releasing Final Round Of MFP Payments
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Happy President's Day!
Our great country was founded on agriculture and it continues to be the backbone of our society!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamil...
🗓 SAVE THE DATE 🗓
Join us in Memphis and Altus for our Spring Meetings!
Feb. 24th - Memphis - 4:00PM
Feb. 25th - Altus - 10:00AM
Give us a call for more information!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #Oklahoma #Texas #Spring #SpringMeeting
Got to tour Cotton Incorporated. Very fun and informative. If any producer gets a chance to do this I highly recommend @CottonInc