- Secretary Sonny Perdue Press Release: USDA Issues Third Tranche of 2019 MFP Payments
- Sec. Perdue Highlights EU Ag Trade Issues
- Lighthizer says he has not heard from Chinese on coronavirus concerns
- Final 2019 Market Facilitation Program payments going out this week
- Details on 3rd tranche of 2019 MFP payments
- Some under-used crop insurance features could save money
- Perdue argues against geographic indicators during EU trip
- Ag market analyst says coronavirus concern is growing
- Non-Specialty, Cover Crops Had to be Planted by Aug. 1, 2019, for MFP Eligibility
- Weekly Grain Movement – Soybeans top trade guesses
- Can you cut taxes by restructuring the business?
- Motto of the best farm leaders: Never stop learning
- Monsanto officials limited dicamba weedkiller testing, court testimony shows
- Farmers ready to put trade war behind them
- Texas: 2 Profitability Workshops, Lubbock, Feb.19, March 18
- Wheat Groups Applaud Administration For Releasing Final Round Of MFP Payments
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!