- Women in Agriculture: No Farms – No Superbowl
- Texas: Remaining Profitable with Low Commodity Prices
- Concern by Rural Texans About ‘Mining’ Water
- Cotton: Other Crops Pencil Out Worse – How’s That For A Positive Point?
- Cotton Planting Intentions Survey: Acreage Up 6.2% Over 2015
- Crude Oil Will Not Stay Above $40 Again,’ Says Analyst
- When Will Corn Get Back to $4?
- China Approves Import of Monsanto Soybeans
- USDA Issues "Food Price Outlook" Report
- $10 Per Barrel Oil Tax to Be Proposed by Obama
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers