- 3 Big Things Today, February 11, 2020
- Steep cuts to crop insurance in 2021 budget
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s Budget Proposal
- Crop Insurers: Proposed OMB Budget Undermines Farm Safety Net
- Nat’l Assn Of Wheat Growers Voices Concern About President’s 2021 Budget Proposal
- Washington Insider — Tuesday Infrastructure Investment Discussed Again
- February’s Focus Shifts to Export Estimates
- Proposed Cuts for USDA White House Budget Again Seeks Cuts in USDA Programs
- For farmland values, cash is king
- NCBA Survey Reveals Widespread Confusion Among Consumers About Plant-Based Fake Meat
- US/China trade deal will have little impact on USDA’s next supply and demand report
- 2020 Farm Sector Income Forecast, February
- Former USDA Secretary Vilsack Hits the Jackpot, Literally
- Farmer Refuses to Roll, Rips Lid Off IRS Behavior
- Texas Growing Season Begins Despite Dry Weather Conditions
- Bipartisan Bill Protecting Domestic Food Supply to be Signed
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.