- 3 Big Things Today, February 11, 2020
- Steep cuts to crop insurance in 2021 budget
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s Budget Proposal
- Crop Insurers: Proposed OMB Budget Undermines Farm Safety Net
- Nat’l Assn Of Wheat Growers Voices Concern About President’s 2021 Budget Proposal
- Washington Insider — Tuesday Infrastructure Investment Discussed Again
- February’s Focus Shifts to Export Estimates
- Proposed Cuts for USDA White House Budget Again Seeks Cuts in USDA Programs
- For farmland values, cash is king
- NCBA Survey Reveals Widespread Confusion Among Consumers About Plant-Based Fake Meat
- US/China trade deal will have little impact on USDA’s next supply and demand report
- 2020 Farm Sector Income Forecast, February
- Former USDA Secretary Vilsack Hits the Jackpot, Literally
- Farmer Refuses to Roll, Rips Lid Off IRS Behavior
- Texas Growing Season Begins Despite Dry Weather Conditions
- Bipartisan Bill Protecting Domestic Food Supply to be Signed
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Happy President's Day!
Our great country was founded on agriculture and it continues to be the backbone of our society!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamil...
🗓 SAVE THE DATE 🗓
Join us in Memphis and Altus for our Spring Meetings!
Feb. 24th - Memphis - 4:00PM
Feb. 25th - Altus - 10:00AM
Give us a call for more information!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #Oklahoma #Texas #Spring #SpringMeeting
Got to tour Cotton Incorporated. Very fun and informative. If any producer gets a chance to do this I highly recommend @CottonInc