- 3 Big Things Today, February 11, 2020
- Steep cuts to crop insurance in 2021 budget
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s Budget Proposal
- Crop Insurers: Proposed OMB Budget Undermines Farm Safety Net
- Nat’l Assn Of Wheat Growers Voices Concern About President’s 2021 Budget Proposal
- Washington Insider — Tuesday Infrastructure Investment Discussed Again
- February’s Focus Shifts to Export Estimates
- Proposed Cuts for USDA White House Budget Again Seeks Cuts in USDA Programs
- For farmland values, cash is king
- NCBA Survey Reveals Widespread Confusion Among Consumers About Plant-Based Fake Meat
- US/China trade deal will have little impact on USDA’s next supply and demand report
- 2020 Farm Sector Income Forecast, February
- Former USDA Secretary Vilsack Hits the Jackpot, Literally
- Farmer Refuses to Roll, Rips Lid Off IRS Behavior
- Texas Growing Season Begins Despite Dry Weather Conditions
- Bipartisan Bill Protecting Domestic Food Supply to be Signed
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Ask about PFP today! ProAg’s supplemental Pasture Fire Protection (PFP) insurance policy covers perennial pasture, rangeland or forage used to feed livestock against defined fire losses. Learn more today: http://proag.com/pfp or contact your ProAg agent. #growwithconfidence
Spring Production Reporting is due soon! Our team is available by phone or email to help finish your reporting today!
Give us a call or visit our website if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
🖥 - http://ProudToFarm.com
📸 - Josh Bates
Every 10 years, the United States counts everyone who lives in the country. These numbers drive funding for core services. The deadline is April 1st!
✉️ - Fill out and return the census forms you received in the mail
🖥 - http://2020census.gov
📞 - 844-330-2020