- February WASDE Provides Little New Input
- China Showing Up in Feb. WASDE, Both Phase 1 and Coronavirus
- Eliminate Risk: Protect Your Equipment
- Strategies for Using ARC-IC
- Maryland Bill Would Limit What Foods May Be Labeled ‘Meat’
- Traders shrug off favorable WASDE soybean data
- John Deere makes 4 announcements ahead of 2020 National Farm Machinery Show
- Lawyer: EPA Faces Decision on Waivers Tenth Circuit Court Ruling Affects About One-Third of Small-Refinery Capacity
- USDA tightens U.S. soybean stockpiles
- Widespread negative attitude offers market opportunity, analyst says
- Steep cuts to crop insurance in 2021 budget
- Who am I if I am not a farmer anymore?
- Perdue on President Trump’s budget proposal
- Cattle Producers to Court: RFID Mandate Not Resolved
- Hemp Prices Crash, Economist Explains Why
- CanolaWatch Releases 2019 Variety Performance Trial Online
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Spring Production Reporting is due soon! Our team is available by phone or email to help finish your reporting today!
Give us a call or visit our website if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
🖥 - http://ProudToFarm.com
📸 - Josh Bates
Every 10 years, the United States counts everyone who lives in the country. These numbers drive funding for core services. The deadline is April 1st!
✉️ - Fill out and return the census forms you received in the mail
🖥 - http://2020census.gov
📞 - 844-330-2020
Happy National Ag Day!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NationalAgDay #AgDay20