- February WASDE Provides Little New Input
- China Showing Up in Feb. WASDE, Both Phase 1 and Coronavirus
- Eliminate Risk: Protect Your Equipment
- Strategies for Using ARC-IC
- Maryland Bill Would Limit What Foods May Be Labeled ‘Meat’
- Traders shrug off favorable WASDE soybean data
- John Deere makes 4 announcements ahead of 2020 National Farm Machinery Show
- Lawyer: EPA Faces Decision on Waivers Tenth Circuit Court Ruling Affects About One-Third of Small-Refinery Capacity
- USDA tightens U.S. soybean stockpiles
- Widespread negative attitude offers market opportunity, analyst says
- Steep cuts to crop insurance in 2021 budget
- Who am I if I am not a farmer anymore?
- Perdue on President Trump’s budget proposal
- Cattle Producers to Court: RFID Mandate Not Resolved
- Hemp Prices Crash, Economist Explains Why
- CanolaWatch Releases 2019 Variety Performance Trial Online
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Happy President's Day!
Our great country was founded on agriculture and it continues to be the backbone of our society!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamil...
🗓 SAVE THE DATE 🗓
Join us in Memphis and Altus for our Spring Meetings!
Feb. 24th - Memphis - 4:00PM
Feb. 25th - Altus - 10:00AM
Give us a call for more information!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #Oklahoma #Texas #Spring #SpringMeeting
Got to tour Cotton Incorporated. Very fun and informative. If any producer gets a chance to do this I highly recommend @CottonInc