- Trump Budget Highlights Proposals to Ratchet Down Farm Programs, Crop Insurance
- In Budget Proposal, White House Seeks Cuts To Crop Insurance and SNAP
- Trump Infrastructure Outline Tabs $50 Billion for Rural Projects
- Heitkamp: Budget Proposal Leaves Rural America Behind
- Meal Soars to New Highs, Soybeans Back Above $10
- President’s Infrastructure Plan Paves Way for Boosting Rural Economy, Farm Bureau Says
- NCGA Applauds Trump For Prioritizing Infrastructure, Details Concerns Over Waterways Plans
- USDA Announces Cotton Board Appointments
- Oklahoma: Soybeans Make Good Alternative to Wheat in Current Market
- Drop in Land and Some Input Costs Expected in 2018
- Congressional Ag Committee Chairs React To Administration’s FY2019 Budget Proposal
- Thinking About Crop Insurance: Deadlines Approaching
- Revenue Portion of Step Up Oklahoma Fails- Steve Thompson of AFR Talks With Ron Hays About What is Next
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x