- Successful Farming: 3 Big Things Today, February 14, 2020
- Grain Glitch Not Fully Fixed Treasury Rule Could Affect Tax Deductions for Cooperatives’ Income
- New farmer survey reveals less financial stress, greater Trump support
- USMCA being heard in Canada’s parliament
- 7 ag stories you might have missed this week – Feb. 14, 2020
- Major ethanol company undergoes huge transformation
- Bayer discovers new herbicide molecule
- Activist Group Suing USDA for Lending Money to Large Farms
- NASS Discontinues County-Level Estimates for Selected Crops
- The Land Report Releases List Of 100 Largest Landowners In The U.S.
- Farmland Values in Fed Survey Unchanged During 2019
- Activist Groups Sue USDA For Lending Money, Helping "Factory Farms"
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers