- 2018 Farm Bill Reference Price Escalator for 2019 Market Year
- Metal Tariffs Still Dog USMCA: Ratifying New Trade Deal Depends on US Lifting Steel, Aluminum Tariffs
- China Reported to Begin Reforming its Ag Sector
- USDA Issue Its Crop, Livestock Forecasts
- USDA Predicts Low Prices, Trade War Will Weigh on Ag Economy in 2019
- Farmdoc Analysis: Number of Base Acres to PLC Likely to Increase
- When Will Farm Income Improve
- Texas Land Trends Report shows Value of Conservation Easements
- Ag Lenders Say Farmers Depend on Off-Farm Income
- Strong Carry-Forward of Peanuts
- Top Priorities for Peanut Industry
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter