- The 2018 Outlook for U.S. Agriculture From USDA’s Chief Economist
- Farm Bill Review: Origins of Fixed Price Policy
- Now’s a Good Time for Wheat Growers to Evaluate Their Production Strategies and Marketing Plans
- Perdue Wants Separate Immigration Program for Agriculture
- USDA Outlook: Not So Good
- Will You Be Able to Connect When Broadband Comes To Your Farm?
- As Trump Trashes NAFTA, Mexico Turns to Brazilian Corn
- A Bad Year for Grain Farmers? All it Takes Is Average Yields
- Senators Urge Trump to Re-Engage in TPP
- White House Meetings Said to Be Planned on Clash Over Ethanol
- Will Online Revolution End Commodity Beef?
- Corn Growers: Cruz Only Looking Out for Wall Street
- Farmers Seen Expanding Livestock Production, Crop Plantings Amid Slump
- U Of Illinois Economist: Will Farm Income Really Drop To A 12-Year Low In 2018?
- Crop Insurance Deadline March 15, Changes to Consider for Cotton Growers
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers