- Ag on Instagram: The Best Farm Photos from Feb. 26
- Goodbye, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences; Hello, Corteva
- 2/26/18: Winter Wheat Pushes Higher as Soybeans Fade
- Equipment Debt Relief in Sight
- 6 Groups Call on Trump to Support RFS
- President Trump: Re-entering TPP ‘Possible’
- 3 Big Things Today, February 27
- New USDA Webpage Addresses Opioid Crisis
- USDA-ERS Report: Farmland Values, 2000-2016
- New Research Shows Where Farmers Are Making Changes To Reduce Costs
- USDA: Soybean Planted Area Is Projected To Surpass Corn For The First Time In 2019/20
- Over Three Fourths of the Oklahoma Wheat Crop Remains in Poor to Very Poor Condition- but Topsoil and Subsoil Moisture Improves in February
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
🍂 Happy Fall Y'all! 🍂
Today is the first official day of fall! Fall means a lot of different things...cooler temps, changing leaves, pumpkins but most importantly, around here, it means HARVEST!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #Fall #HappyFallYall #Harvest
BREAKING NEWS! 🗞
USDA to Provide Additional Direct Assistance to Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by the Coronavirus through a second CFAP (Coronavirus Food Assistance Program).
Signup will begin on Sept. 21 and run through Dec. 11.
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more i...
🟠 2021 Barley & Wheat Projected Prices have been announced! 🟠
Barley - $3.27/bushel
Wheat - $4.90/bushel
🗓 - Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30th!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Whe...