- NCGA’s 2015 ‘World of Corn’ Report Details Corn Crop Statistics
- Texas Wheat Improves Slightly in USDA Crop Condition Update
- The Next 60 Days For Corn, Soybeans
- IRS Extends Tax Deadline for Farms, Ranches Using Health Insurance Marketplace
- Weather Relief Won’t Arrive Until May
- Texas: Master Marketer Program Hits 25th Year, Going Strong
- Former Ag Secretaries Urge Congress to Pass Trade Promotion Authority
- Overplanting Peanuts Could be Hard on Industry
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
As National Farm Safety and Health week comes to an end, let's work together to make sure that Farm Safety and Health never stop being a priority!
Take care, we are farming out here! ⚠️
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #Health #FarmSafety
RMA wants to hear from you!!
New recommendations have been proposed for the Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage (PRF) program.
RMA is looking for producer feedback.
More information can be found at https://bit.ly/3cv8wBP
#ProudToFarm #RMA #PRF #Pasture #Rangeland #Forage
🍂 Happy Fall Y'all! 🍂
Today is the first official day of fall! Fall means a lot of different things...cooler temps, changing leaves, pumpkins but most importantly, around here, it means HARVEST!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #Fall #HappyFallYall #Harvest