- Secretary Sonny Perdue’s National Agriculture Day Message
- Trump proclaims March 24 as Ag Day
- National Agriculture Week 2020 | A message from Texas Ag Commissioner Sid Miller
- 3 Big Things Today, March 24, 2020
- Stimulus package includes aid for farmers
- Ag work critical during COVID-19 crisis
- Plunging Oil Prices Create Opening for Farmers to Buy Cheaper Diesel Ahead of Planting
- What a Veteran Market Expert Sees in Today’s Chaos
- Pompeo: Border Open to H-2A Workers
- U.S. ethanol plants cutting output due to crashing demand -trade group
- Get ready, get set, estimate U.S. 2020 corn, soybean acreage
- Bill Sets Goal of Net-Zero Emissions in Agriculture by 2040
- Weekly Outlook: Corn and Soybean Acreage in 2020
- United States’ Cattle on Feed Above 2019
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!