- Senate Fails to Pass Disaster Aid Bill
- Purdue/CME Group’s Ag Barometer Drifts Lower On Concerns About The Future
- Perdue Says Progress is Being Made in U.S. – China Trade Talks
- Disaster Bill Sidetracked in Senate in Fight Over Puerto Rico Aid
- Lenders Tell Lawmakers They’re Doing What They Can to Help Farmers Affected by Disasters
- Soybean Outlook – Can China Save the Soybean Market?
- Disaster Aid in Limbo
- 3 Big Things Today, April 3
- Disaster Aid Won’t Cover Crops Drowned by Midwest Floods
- Debt Level vs. Interest Rate
- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture Hearing on the Rural Economy
- How Long Will Trump Keep U.S. Steel and Aluminum Tariffs in Place?
- Peanut Market Update
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers