- Chinese Tariffs Go Into Effect
- CoBank: Possible Trade War Negatively Impacts Rural U.S.
- Webinar: Writing the Next Farm Bill and Ongoing Trade Issues, April 12
- US vs. China: ‘Slap-fight’ or trade war?
- Farm Economy: Land Values, Ag Credit, Lending, and Income
- Soybeans End Off Daily Highs, Wheat Up 11¢ Tuesday
- DTN Livestock Close: Futures Continue Lower
- DTN Ag Confidence Survey: U.S. Farmers and Agribusiness Response Surprising
- DTN Cotton Close: Largest Daily Gain in 9 Sessions
- Cotton LEADS – showcasing U.S. cotton’s gold standard
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers