- Thousands of US Bridges in Poor Condition as Repairs, Funding Lags
- Weekly Grain Movement – Still Waiting on China
- 3 Big Things Today, April 16
- In a Break, Disaster Relief Bills Could Pay Farmers’ Crop Insurance Premiums
- Farmland Values Currently Steady Economic Concerns- But Potential for Declines Exist
- Trump Administration’s 5G Plans Move Ahead, Boosting Rural Internet
- No Home Runs For Ag In 2019, But A Better Outlook Than 2018
- Cover Crop Acreage Surged 50-Percent in Five Years
- Upcoming Changes to the May 2019 World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimate Report
- The Changing Face of Farms: Women Step In as U.S. Growers Age
- USDA Issues "Season-Average Price Forecasts" Outlook Report
- USDA Issues "Feed Outlook: April 2019" Report
- 5 Changes to USDA FSA Farm Loan Program
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.