- Thousands of US Bridges in Poor Condition as Repairs, Funding Lags
- Weekly Grain Movement – Still Waiting on China
- 3 Big Things Today, April 16
- In a Break, Disaster Relief Bills Could Pay Farmers’ Crop Insurance Premiums
- Farmland Values Currently Steady Economic Concerns- But Potential for Declines Exist
- Trump Administration’s 5G Plans Move Ahead, Boosting Rural Internet
- No Home Runs For Ag In 2019, But A Better Outlook Than 2018
- Cover Crop Acreage Surged 50-Percent in Five Years
- Upcoming Changes to the May 2019 World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimate Report
- The Changing Face of Farms: Women Step In as U.S. Growers Age
- USDA Issues "Season-Average Price Forecasts" Outlook Report
- USDA Issues "Feed Outlook: April 2019" Report
- 5 Changes to USDA FSA Farm Loan Program
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
It's that time of the year...producers are terminating cover crops, doing maintenance on planters, putting in last-minute seed orders and getting ready for #Plant20! 🌱
As you get started, make sure to tag us in all your photos and use the hashtag #Plant20!
Disaster can strike when we least expect it. At Fowler Agency, we are proud to offer Property & Casualty insurance!
If you are in the market for coverage, please give us a call. We'd love to offer you a quote and discuss options!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
Ask about PFP today! ProAg’s supplemental Pasture Fire Protection (PFP) insurance policy covers perennial pasture, rangeland or forage used to feed livestock against defined fire losses. Learn more today: http://proag.com/pfp or contact your ProAg agent. #growwithconfidence