- The Rest of the Story: May USDA Report Looms Significant
- Pence: “Very Close” to Renegotiated NAFTA
- NAFTA Negotiations Enter ‘Permanent Round’
- High Time for Corn, HRW Wheat?
- Trade War Backfire: Steel Tariff Shrapnel Hits U.S. Farmers
- Trump Says US Could Rejoin TPP if Deal Improved. How Hard Would it Be?
- USDA Issues “Wheat Outlook Report”
- In New Sign of Trade Battle, China Slaps U.S. Sorghum Producers with 179 Percent Deposit
- Weekly Outlook: Too Early to Worry About Corn Acreage?
- Oklahoma Wildfires: Progress Controlling Large Fires; Risk Remains High
- Hay Needed Urgently by Ranchers in Western Oklahoma Wildfire Area – Coordinate Dropoff with OCA
- Conaway Schedules Markup; GOP Touts SNAP Changes on House Floor
- Farm Bill Loosens Payment Rules Farm Bill
- Changes Expand Legal Entities and Family Eligibility for Commodity Programs
- SNAP Work Requirements Provoke Broad Opposition to House Farm Bill
- 2018 Farm Bill, A Success or ‘Betrayal?’
- Peterson: No Farm Bill Amendments, ‘Can’t Put Lipstick on a Pig’
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers