- USDA Releases Value-Added Producer Grant Funding Details
- Senate Ag Committee Reviews Grain Standards Act
- Washington Week Ahead: First Key Test for President Obama"s Trade Agenda
- Will Fertilizer, Natural Gas Costs Follow Crude Oil Lower?
- Improved Rail Service Boosts Farmer’ Botton Line
- 7 Apps That Make Farming Incrementally Easier
- Why Driverless Tractors Suddenly Seem Inevitable
- Monsanto Issues Statment on its Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta
- Syngenta Rejects $45 Billion Monsanto Takeover Offer
- Rain and Mild Temperatures Combine to Push Oklahoma Wheat Crop to Higher Yield Potential
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x
This Labor Day...be sure to thank a farmer! 🛠
Happy Labor Day from all of us at the Fowler Agency!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #LaborDay #HappyLaborDay #LaborConquersAll #ThankAFarmer