- USDA Releases Value-Added Producer Grant Funding Details
- Senate Ag Committee Reviews Grain Standards Act
- Washington Week Ahead: First Key Test for President Obama"s Trade Agenda
- Will Fertilizer, Natural Gas Costs Follow Crude Oil Lower?
- Improved Rail Service Boosts Farmer’ Botton Line
- 7 Apps That Make Farming Incrementally Easier
- Why Driverless Tractors Suddenly Seem Inevitable
- Monsanto Issues Statment on its Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta
- Syngenta Rejects $45 Billion Monsanto Takeover Offer
- Rain and Mild Temperatures Combine to Push Oklahoma Wheat Crop to Higher Yield Potential
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!