- Prevented Planting: Implications for New-Crop Market Prices
- Secretary Perdue Statement on the Removal of Section 232 Tariffs
- Welcome News on Trade, But Unresolved Issues Linger
- Washington Week Ahead: Farmers Await Trade Package, Disaster Aid
- Texas LRGV IPM: More Fleahoppers in Cotton; Sugarcane Aphids Take Off in Sorghum
- U.S. Will Lift Steel, Aluminum Tariffs On Canada and Mexico
- Wheat Outlook–Here’s the Number to Watch in Wheat Market
- Japan Opens Doors to Full Access of U.S. Beef Imports – USDA
- Japan Lifts Age Restriction on Beef
- Brazil Rides Wave of Soybean Sales to China as U.S. Trade War Rages
- Trump Says Deal With Mexico and Canada Cuts Tariffs
- Farmers Follow Trump Into Trade War
- USDA Enhances African Swine Fever Surveillance
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.