- House Ag Leaders Look for New Path Forward After Farm Bill Defeated
- Trump Focuses on ‘Good’ NAFTA Not Deadlines
- Mnuchin Says US and China Putting Trade War on Hold
- Chinese Ministry Announces End of High Anti-Dumping Tariff Against Sorghum
- Sorghum Producers Say China’s Decison is Win-Win
- Spraying Dicamba? Better Have a Back-Up Plan
- Perdue Less Optimistic as NAFTA Faces Timing and Workload Challenges
- The Humane Society Aims to Influence Animal Ag Through Churches
- Seed Cotton Program: Bipartisan Budget Act Requires Producer Action
- Farm Income, Credit, Weakening
- 7 Ag Stories You May Have Missed Last Week
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.