- Long-Stalled Disaster Aid Clears Congress
- China Suspends U.S. Soybean Purchases
- Farm Policy Facts: Our View –Financial Woes on the Farm Bode Ill for the Nations
- Farmers Unsettled by U.S. Tariff Threats, While USDA Projects Lower Agricultural Exports
- Crop Progress Report: June 3, 2019
- Crunch Time: 31 Million Corn Acres Unplanted
- Trump Says Mexico to Discuss His Tariff Threat in DC
- Syngenta Announces Global Introduction of Novel Seed Treatment Fungicide Vayantis
- USDA Says States Can’t Block Hemp Transports
- Pulse Poll: More Than a Third of Farmers to Take Prevent Plant
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates
- Stabenow Applauds New Crop Insurance Benefits for Farmer Veterans
- Ag Economic Insights Issues Report "Trade War Consequences And Impacts"
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!