- Farmers Strongly Favor Renegotiation of NAFTA
- Huge Grain Supplies Dampen Impact of USDA Reports
- Wheat Farmer and Committee Say Food Aid Should Stay
- Cautious Optimism Across Farm Country as Several Factors Change
- A Glimmer of Optimism for Corn?
- Perdue Completes First Trip Abroad
- Are There Predictable Crop Price Cycles?
- Wheat Harvest in Oklahoma Continuing North From Texas Line Where Harvest is 95-97% Complete
- In The Cattle Markets: Restaurant Performance Index Falls
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
- There Are Positives for Ag Either Way the Election Goes Oct. 30, 2020
- The Ag Issues Driving the Last Week of the Campaign Oct. 23, 2020
- Will Split-Ticket Voting Change the Balance of Power? Oct. 16, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers