- Farmers Strongly Favor Renegotiation of NAFTA
- Huge Grain Supplies Dampen Impact of USDA Reports
- Wheat Farmer and Committee Say Food Aid Should Stay
- Cautious Optimism Across Farm Country as Several Factors Change
- A Glimmer of Optimism for Corn?
- Perdue Completes First Trip Abroad
- Are There Predictable Crop Price Cycles?
- Wheat Harvest in Oklahoma Continuing North From Texas Line Where Harvest is 95-97% Complete
- In The Cattle Markets: Restaurant Performance Index Falls
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers