- Heritage Foundation Attacks Crop Insurance
- 600 Organizations Oppose Trump Administration’s Rural Development Cuts
- Should You Purchase Your Rented Land
- Perdue Sees ‘Lack of Urgency’ to Clear USDA Nominees
- U.S. Finalizes Talks to Resume Beef Exports to China After Ban
- Will Prevented Planting Acres Add Up Enough to Matter in 2017?
- Wheat Soars as U.S. Spring Crop in Worst Shape in 29 Years
- Perdue Tells Committee Congress has Final Say on Budget
- Could Credit Hinder Cotton Acreage Climb?
- USDA Announces Finalization of Deal to Lift Chinese Ban on U.S. Beef
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers