- June 30: USDA Report
- Complete Coverage of June 30 Acreage, Grain Stocks Reports
- U.S. Farmers’ Sales of Corn, Soybeans Outstrip End-User Demand
- GRAINS-Wheat Faces Fourth Week of Decline, Lingers Near 6-year Low
- What Ranchers Can Expect in the Cattle Markets for the Rest of 2016
- Texas Cotton: Rotation, Cover Crops Have Greater Yield Impact Than Tillage
- Senate Sets GMO Labeling Bill Vote for July 6
- Analysts Weigh In On Monsanto’s Disappointing Earnings, Bayer’s Reaction
- Use of the SCO and STAX Insurance Programs in 2015
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
BREAKING NEWS! 🗞
USDA to Provide Additional Direct Assistance to Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by the Coronavirus through a second CFAP (Coronavirus Food Assistance Program).
Signup will begin on Sept. 21 and run through Dec. 11.
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more i...
🟠 2021 Barley & Wheat Projected Prices have been announced! 🟠
Barley - $3.27/bushel
Wheat - $4.90/bushel
🗓 - Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30th!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Whe...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...