- Ag Economic Insights: Direct Payments To Farmers May Top $20 Billion, Highest In Two Decades
- Trump Tweets Farm Journal Approval Poll 06/29/2019
- Farmers Will be ‘Great Beneficiary’ as U.S.-China Talks Resume, says Trump
- Todd’s Take: Making a NASS of Themselves
- Senators Want President to Keep Ag Secretary Out of EPA Small-Refinery Decisions: Backlash Over Perdue Influence
- Demand for Seed Skyrockets, Supplies Tight as USDA Encourages Cover Crops
- July 1, 2019 Crop Progress Report
- June Acreage Report Heightens Uncertainty
- 3 Big Things Today, July 2
- USDA Crop Data Not Matching Up with Others’ Assessments
- Democrats running out of options to stop Trump from moving two USDA offices
- USDA Releases Its Annual Technology Transfer Report
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!