- Ag Economic Insights: Direct Payments To Farmers May Top $20 Billion, Highest In Two Decades
- Trump Tweets Farm Journal Approval Poll 06/29/2019
- Farmers Will be ‘Great Beneficiary’ as U.S.-China Talks Resume, says Trump
- Todd’s Take: Making a NASS of Themselves
- Senators Want President to Keep Ag Secretary Out of EPA Small-Refinery Decisions: Backlash Over Perdue Influence
- Demand for Seed Skyrockets, Supplies Tight as USDA Encourages Cover Crops
- July 1, 2019 Crop Progress Report
- June Acreage Report Heightens Uncertainty
- 3 Big Things Today, July 2
- USDA Crop Data Not Matching Up with Others’ Assessments
- Democrats running out of options to stop Trump from moving two USDA offices
- USDA Releases Its Annual Technology Transfer Report
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter