- 3 Big Things Today, July 30
- How Did USDA Calculate MFP 2.0 Payments for 2019
- July 29, 2019 Crop Progress Report Download PDF
- Proposed Legislation Extends Clean Water Act Liability
- China, U.S. negotiators meet amid low expectations
- Hemp Production and the 2018 Farm Bill
- Farming: An opportunity to slow climate change
- New Trump farm aid may be distributed more fairly
- European Union approves Syngenta’s Duracade for imports
- China’s U.S. Soybean Purchases Slump to 15 Year Low
- Cannabis Production Expected to Advance 23% Annually
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter