- 3 Big Things Today, July 30
- How Did USDA Calculate MFP 2.0 Payments for 2019
- July 29, 2019 Crop Progress Report Download PDF
- Proposed Legislation Extends Clean Water Act Liability
- China, U.S. negotiators meet amid low expectations
- Hemp Production and the 2018 Farm Bill
- Farming: An opportunity to slow climate change
- New Trump farm aid may be distributed more fairly
- European Union approves Syngenta’s Duracade for imports
- China’s U.S. Soybean Purchases Slump to 15 Year Low
- Cannabis Production Expected to Advance 23% Annually
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Ask about PFP today! ProAg’s supplemental Pasture Fire Protection (PFP) insurance policy covers perennial pasture, rangeland or forage used to feed livestock against defined fire losses. Learn more today: http://proag.com/pfp or contact your ProAg agent. #growwithconfidence
Spring Production Reporting is due soon! Our team is available by phone or email to help finish your reporting today!
Give us a call or visit our website if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
🖥 - http://ProudToFarm.com
📸 - Josh Bates
Every 10 years, the United States counts everyone who lives in the country. These numbers drive funding for core services. The deadline is April 1st!
✉️ - Fill out and return the census forms you received in the mail
🖥 - http://2020census.gov
📞 - 844-330-2020