- Over Half Of U.S. Farms Lose Money, USDA Study Shows
- Trump, Lighthizer Preparing for More Tariffs on China
- Trump Defends Trade Policies
- Secretary Perdue Discusses Trade Aid, while Trade Talks with China Show Little Progress
- U.S. to Consider Higher Tariff on $200 Billion of China Imports
- U.S. Share of World Economic Growth: Implications for U.S. Trade Policy
- POLITICO Poll: 60-Percent of Rural Voters Support Ag Trade Aid
- Despite Trump’s Desire to Approve E15, EPA’s Head Remains Uncommitted
- EU Touts Jump in Soybean Imports From U.S.
- August Starts With Weaker Farm Markets
- DTN Cotton Close: Sharply Lower on Trade War Fears
- Jim Inhofe Applauds Senate Passage of Appropriations Bills that Support Rural Development in Okla.
- Senate Approves Roberts’ Efforts To Improve Access To New Drugs For Animals
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!