- Crop Progress Report
- Cotton: Economic Report from Cotton Incorporated
- Where Will Farm Leaders of the Future Spend the Most Time?
- OneBeacon Exits the Crop Insurance Business
- Demand-Based Bottom?
- El Niño ‘Strongly Correlated with Positive Yields’
- Pacific Trade Deal Talks Fall Flat
- Gulke: July’s Trading Ranges Show Market is Unsure How This Crop Will Turn Out
- Report: U.S. Cowherd to Grow by More than 3 Million Head
- Texas: Corn, Sorghum Harvest Continue – USDA
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers