- Farm Futures Survey Confirms Record Crop Potential
- Soybeans Retreat Overnight
- U.S. Corn Slips to 73% Good to Excellent in USDA Crop Condition Report
- NCBA Monitors ‘Dietary Guidelines’ Process
- Will Drought Creep Hurt Corn Yields?
- Where Will Beef Cows Expand?
- Vilsack Joins World Leaders for U.S. – Africa Leaders Summit
- Texas: Cotton Continued To Progress, Sorghum Harvest Began – USDA
- Oklahoma: Corn In Silking Stage, Peanuts in Good Condition – USDA
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers