- USDA Reports Preview A Potentially Explosive Report
- Washington Insider — Monday Wall Street Journal Recession Warning
- EPA Grants Exemptions Agency Grants Small-Refinery Exemptions, Points to Work on E85, Atrazine
- 3 Big Things Today, August 12
- USDA Expected to Lower Corn, Soybean Crop Guesses
- U.S., China Trade War Persists as Markets Adjust and Farmers’ Concerns Grow
- Democrats Appeal to Farmers on Climate Change
- USDA Invests in Rural Electric Infrastructure Improvements in 10 States Including Texas
- Farm Loan Payment Delinquencies At Six-Year High
- New Statuatory Requirements for Wind Leases in Texas
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter