- Economist Says Soybean Tariff Aid Will Be Paid on Per Bushel Basis
- Farmers Helped Elect Trump, But Trade Wars Erode Their Support
- Mexico vs. Canada in Trade Talks
- What You Should Know About the Chlorpyrifos Ruling
- EPA Chief Fails to Alleviate Iowans’ E15 and RFS Concerns
- Drought Takes Toll on EU and Australian Wheat Production
- Checkoff Legal Battle May Expand to 13 New States
- Bayer Takes the Hit After Monsanto Loses Roundup Cancer Trial
- NMPF to EPA: WOTUS Must Be Permanently Repealed and Rewritten
- Weekly Outlook: Large Yield Forecasts Hurt Price Prospects
- USDA: Weekly National Peanut Prices
- Global Markets: Cotton – Highest U.S. Exports in Over a Decade
- Biofuel Leaders Disappointed In EPA Administrator Wheeler’s Comments
- U.S. Ambassador And Former Iowa Governor Branstad Supports Pres Trump’s Trade Position
- USDA Adds New Tools, Resources to Farmers.gov to Aid Producers
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!