- New Farm Programs Require More Thought
- Wildfires Demanding More Federal Ag Department Dollars
- Rural Economic Erosion Continues
- Some Disappointing Numbers But Still Darn Good
- Gulke Questions Likelihood of 14-Billion-Bushel Corn Crop
- Texas: Range and Wildlife Field Day Set Sept. 19 in Brown County
- Slow Pace of Rail Recovery Causing Nervousness
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.
Who is eligible to elect the Quality Loss (QL) option?
Anyone is eligible to elect the QL when you insure one of the selected crops and the QL code is provided in the actuarial documents for the county.
For more info, visit http://ProudToFarm.com under "What's New"!
What crops (traditionally grown in our area) are eligible for 2021 Quality Loss (QL)?
⭐️ - Corn
⭐️ - Barley
⭐️ - Cotton
⭐️ - Grain Sorghum
⭐️ - Wheat
⭐️ - Peanuts
⭐️ - Rye
⭐️ - Soybeans
Tomorrow we will cover what producers are eligible!