- Federal Judge Finds WOTUS Violated Clean Water Act
- Sanders’ Green New Deal looks to reshape US Agriculture
- China Issues New Warning on Tariff Retaliation
- Changing the Rules: Reviewing Agency Authority to Rewrite Regulations, Part 1
- Biodiesel Industry in Shutdown Mode
- White House Weighs Moves to Blunt Farmer Fallout on Biofuel
- Weekly Export Sales – An encouraging trend?
- Corn, Wheat Markets Settle Slightly Higher Thursday
- Market Bulls, Bears Battle Over Crop Condition, Tour Results
- Farm policy proposals more politics than practical
- Impacts of Unprecedented Spring Weather Linger as Yield Assessments Unfold
- Nalivka: Influence Of The Tyson Fire On Cattle Markets
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter