- Farmers Can Donate Crops to Save on Taxes
- Popular WSSA Herbicide Handbook Updated
- Final RFS Volumes One Step Closer to Release
- 6 Ways to Seed Cover Crops
- Farmland Values: What’s In Store Past 2014?
- Chinese Grain Imports Hit Record Levels
- Texas Sorghum: Harvest Nearing but Don’t Count Insects Out Yet
- Texas Cotton: Hale, Swisher Fields Have Mostly Reached Cut-Out
- U.S. & Canadian Cattle Inventory Down Another 3 Percent
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x