- Farmer Trade Aid Detailed: USDA Plan Draws Some Criticism From Commodity Groups as Soybean Payments Dominate
- Farm Futures: USDA Unveils Plans to Assist Farmers Impacted by Retaliatory Tariffs: Signup begins Sept. 4, 2018.
- How Much Will Your Tariff Payment Be?
- Trump to Cut Soybean Farmers a Check for Up to $1.65 per Bushel
- US, Mexico Reach Trade Deal President Trump Says Farmers Who Have Stuck by Him Will be Pleased With Deal
- Perdue on U.S. – Mexico Trade Agreement
- U.S. – Mexico Trade Deal Has Zero Ag Tariffs
- Trump Says He’s ‘Terminating’ NAFTA, Anounces New Trade Agreement With Mexico
- U.S., Mexico Reach NAFTA Deal. Is Canada Next?
- 3 Big Things Today, August 28
- Farm Policy News: USDA Outlines Trade Assistance; While President Trump Touts U.S., Mexico Trade Agreement
- DTN Early Word Grains Wheat Stages Recovery, Row Crops Chop
- Crop Progress Report: Aug. 27, 2018 (PDF)
- China Struggles to Curb Reliance on U.S. Market
- Which 10 States Have the Highest Cash Rent?
- COOL 2.0: Comment Period Extended for “Product of U.S.A.” Labeling
- Nat’l Assn Of Wheat Growers: USDA’s Aid Package Fails To Consider All Commodities
- Iowa Soybean Assn Issues Statement On Trade Aid Proposal
- Cattle on Feed Report
- Primary Runoff Elections Set as Oklahoma Voters Make Their Choices
- Basis Levels Not Considered in USDA Aid
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
- There Are Positives for Ag Either Way the Election Goes Oct. 30, 2020
- The Ag Issues Driving the Last Week of the Campaign Oct. 23, 2020
- Will Split-Ticket Voting Change the Balance of Power? Oct. 16, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers