- 3 Big Things Today, September 11, 2020
- Trump and Biden: What solutions do they bring to ag?
- 7 ag stories you might have missed this week – Sept. 11, 2020
- USDA Reports Preview USDA Takes Aim at Row Crop Estimates
- Will WASDE data be a blessing or a curse?
- The RAV4 of tractors?
- Bayer CEO wins term extension, makes progress on Roundup settlement
- ‘Miracle’ calf survives California wildfire
- GOP pared down coronavirus relief bill fails
- U.S. & China review Phase One trade progress
- China Could Become Largest Corn Importer, While Soybean Variables Come Into Focus
- John Phipps: Is Agriculture Feeding a Growing or Declining Population?
- Dual-Purpose Drones For Agriculture
- Pro Farmer Analysis: Traders Expect Confirmation of Smaller Corn Crop
- Vilsack hints that Biden might use CCC, too
- Texas Field Reports: Corn Crop Up Despite Fewer Acres, Spotty Rain
- USDA Seeks Input On Technologies And Practices For Agriculture Innovation Agenda
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers