- 2014 Farm Bill Decisions: Program Choice – A Big Picture Perspective
- 6 Stories to Read Right Now: Big Crops, Little Storage
- Outstanding Women in Agribusiness to be Recognized
- Oil, Ethanol Industries Joust Ahead of RFS Release
- Corn, Soybeans Drop After USDA Increases Production Forecasts
- OSU Rural Economic Outlook Conference Takes on Big Issues
- The 2014 Oklahoma Cotton Crop Doubles 2013 Crop in Latest Crop Production Forecast
- Senators urge USTR to take action over China’s block on DDGs
- Global Food Prices Hit Four Year Low
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x
This Labor Day...be sure to thank a farmer! 🛠
Happy Labor Day from all of us at the Fowler Agency!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #LaborDay #HappyLaborDay #LaborConquersAll #ThankAFarmer