- China Buys 620,000 Metric Tons of 2014/2015 Soybeans
- Corn, Soybeans Seen Mixed Wednesday
- Corn production up 3% from 2013; soybean production up 19%
- Corn Futures Drop as U.S. Farmers Start Harvesting Record Crop
- Texas Crop Weather: From Too Little Rain, to Too Much Rain, Too Early
- Tropical Rains Assail Texas as Gulf System Approaches
- Coalition for Precision Agriculture Formed
- Livestock Producers Urged to Enroll in Disaster Program by Oct. 1
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
🟠 2021 Barley & Wheat Projected Prices have been announced! 🟠
Barley - $3.27/bushel
Wheat - $4.90/bushel
🗓 - Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30th!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Whe...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance