- 5 Ways to Make Ag Safety County During National Farm Safety Week
- Soybeans Drop Double-Digits Tuesday
- Decreasing 2016 Cash Rents on Professionally Managed Farmland and Lags in Cash Rent Changes
- How Marketers Can Respond in a Down Ag Economy
- Senate Approves Mandatory Livestock Price Reporting Bill
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association: Senate’s Price Reporting Bill Missing a Critical Provision
- Lower Agricultural and Energy Commodity Prices Rippling Through Rural Mainstreet: Texas & Oklahoma
- Texas Crop Weather
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
- There Are Positives for Ag Either Way the Election Goes Oct. 30, 2020
- The Ag Issues Driving the Last Week of the Campaign Oct. 23, 2020
- Will Split-Ticket Voting Change the Balance of Power? Oct. 16, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
🚨 - 2020 Oklahoma Cotton Harvest Price has been announced! - 🚨
Give us a call today if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Cotton #Harvest #CottonHarvest #Pr...
USDA has announced it is expanding the pilot Multi-Peril Crop Insurance plan for hemp. The expansion and improvements will begin in the 2021 crop year.
For more information, visit http://ProudToFarm.com!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #Hemp #USDA
Join the Cotton Board tomorrow morning as they host the eighth session of their webinar, Cotton & Coffee!
Tomorrow's webinar will be focused on the US Cotton Trust Protocol!
⏰ - 7:30am CST
To register, visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83184738403?pwd=Yk1pNWxLMFdlUyt5a1hxUy9HTVNkZz09