- 3 Big Things Today, October 14, 2020
- USDA Releases "Season-Average Price Forecasts" OutlookReport
- Oct. 13, 2020 Crop Progress Report PDF
- Ag Policy Blog Debating Farm Policy and the Presidential Race
- World corn supplies shrink
- China corn futures hit record high amid worries over crop damage, supplies
- Learning from large variations within a field
- Cotton Gains for Third Day on Hurricane Delta Induced Crop Damage
- USDA sets Oct. 30 signup deadline for disaster aid
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA will begin accepting applications for the Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) program on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 for 2021 enrollment!
🗓 - Signup runs through Dec. 11, 2020.
If you have any questions or for more information, give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
USDA is providing additional assistance to farmers and ranchers that have been impacted by the coronavirus!
To learn more information and to apply for CFAP2 visit http://farmers.gov/cfap or contact your local FSA office!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudTo...
It's National 4-H Week! 🍀
This week, millions of youth, parents, volunteers, and alumni across the country will be celebrating everything 4-H!
Visit http://4-h.org to learn more about how to get involved!
#4H #National4HWeek #Opportunity4All