- 3 Big Things Today, October 23, 2019
- Tariff-Free U.S. Soybeans Offered to Chinese Buyers
- China might exempt tariffs on U.S. soybeans
- Analysis: Is There Potential In Actually Getting China Deal Done?
- Farm economy dependent on federal aid, low interest
- CEOs worry regulators won’t allow critical climate fixes
- How to manage prepaid crop inputs: Recording prepaid transactions
- NCBA praises bill to expand risk management training
- Economist says 2019 organic production is down
- Economist says corn price rally possible, but not expecting $5/bu
- Rural & ag groups reaffirm opposition to STELAR Program unfairly targets rural media markets
- USDA issues payments to Okla. farmers FSA in Oklahoma is processing $81,363,461 in 2018 ARC and PLC payments
- Kansas City Fed: Farm Lending Growth Slows, But Weakness in the Sector Persists
- Concern swells as USMCA talks linger
- CoBank Report on Hemp: Big Risks, Big Rewards for Agriculture
- 20 Universities Added to Develop More Inclusive, Diverse STEM Faculty
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter