- Texas Crop Weather: Sugarcane Aphids Here to Stay
- Soybeans Surge Ahead In Crop Revenue Picture For This Fall
- Weekly Fertilizer Review
- Ag Census Data Takes Map Form in New USDA Web Application
- Appeal of WTO COOL Decision Not Likely Before January
- Record Cattle Prices, Again and Again
- U.S. Farmland Auction Prices Softening
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Breaking News! 📰
USDA has made improvements to Crop Insurance policies with new options!
For more information and to read the statement USDA's RMA Administrator, Martin Barbre, visit http://ProudToFarm.com!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #USDA ...
From all of us at the Fowler Agency, we want to wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #Happy4th #FouthOfJuly #IndependenceDay
2020 Harvest Prices have been announced!
⭐️ - Wheat | $4.44/bushel
⭐️ - Canola | $0.157/pound
⭐️ - Barley | $2.68/bushel
Give us a call if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropI...