- USDA to Host 2018 Farm Bill Implementation Listening Session
- Farm Groups Defend Crop Insurance Budget
- Groups warn of another effort to cut crop insurance
- Congress Urged to Keep Crop Insurance: Ag, Other Interest Groups Unite Behind Need to Maintain Safety Net
- Farm Families Face Another Brutal Year
- China Reported to Begin Reforming its Ag Sector
- Ag Outlook Comes Into Focus: As USDA Details Forecasts, Federal Reserve Reports Highlight Shaky Farm Economy
- Tariffs Slow Export Projections: Farm Bureau: Lenders Say Farmers Dependent on Off-Farm Income
- DTN Retail Fertilizer Trends Most Retail Fertilizer Prices Continue to Move Higher
- U.S.-China Trade War Rattles Agribusinesses, Especially Bunge
- How to Fix a Troubled Farm Loan
- Farmers Business Network Report Finds Slight Advantage to Traited Seed in Rotated Crops
- Wheat Continues Decline on Concerns About Global Demand
- DTN Cotton Close: Lower in Dismal Trade
- Lawmakers Pushing Biodiesel Tax Credit
- Ag Groups Stress Importance of USMCA
- Ag PAC dollars on the rise in 2018 election cycle
- Could Stored Soybeans Spoil Before Trade Conflict Ends?
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter