- 3 Big Things Today, November 4, 2019
- Morning Market Review for Nov. 4, 2019
- Washington Week Ahead: Court mulls Clean Water case, groups seek labor bill backing
- USDA Expects Record Sign Up In CRP Program
- More Farmers Go Online For Crop Inputs
- Trump floats Iowa as possible location for deal-signing
- China’s Ag Import Capacity Considered as Phase One Trade Talks Continue
- Farm Policy Facts – Our View: USMCA Secures Wins for Wheat, Advances for Agriculture
- First 2020 outlook is bearish
- Crude Rallies on Economic Optimism
- Harvest Slogs Onward as Farmers Start to Prepare for 2020
- Todd’s Take The Pain of Waiting on Wheat
- China says achieved ‘consensus in principle,’ U.S. sees progress
- USDA Pulls Electronic Animal ID Mandate | Agency Cites Trump Executive Orders as Reason for Withdrawal
- Ag Secretary Perdue Turns the Tables on Max Armstrong – Interviews Him
- Census Shows Larger Farms, Greater Share Of Production
- A student’s documentary spotlights Texas cotton, struggles producers face
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter